Adam Rhein is owner and president of Robert Adam Homes, a hands-on, on-site daily, custom home builder that focuses on the construction of 3 to 4 homes per year. Robert Adam Homes has been in business since 2010, but Adam has an extensive background in custom home building:
- 5 Years Experience as Superintendent/ Construction Manager for St. Lawrence Homes in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- 2 years as Superintendent/Construction Manager in several Premier Neighborhoods in Hamilton, Butler and Warren Counties.
- Son of Robert C. Rhein, one of the region’s most distinguished residential developers of upscale lifestyle communities such as Heritage Club, Four Bridges, Long Cove, Carmelle, and Reserves of Carmelle.
- COO of YUMA Property Maintenance Company
- Extensive internships with grading contractors, surveying companies and land development companies.
- Home Builders Association Member
With our focus on building premier residences in the Greater Cincinnati area, we understand that once we gain the trust and respect of a client, the relationship grows stronger. Fortunately, our relationships tend to go far beyond the completion of the project. Nothing is more gratifying than the recommendation of a client.